Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Evacuation Notice

Today is November 27th, also known as Baby C's due date for the past eight months. I thought for sure that I was going to go into labor last night and Baby C was going to be right on time, but alas, I'm still pregnant. There are lots of signs that delivery day is near (that I won't go into detail on as it is a bit personal and probably too much information for most readers), so hopefully I don't get to the point of needing medical intervention to induce labor. Much to most people's shock, I am trying to go about delivering as naturally as possible without the use of drugs and epidurals, etc., but the doctor will induce at 41 weeks. I go in tomorrow for another appointment and a non-stress test (making sure that baby isn't under any stress hanging out in there), so hopefully there will be some good news and progress made!

So, Baby C, may this serve as your evacuation notice. You have been hanging out in there for 40 weeks, a little too comfortably I might add. There isn't any room left for you, and there are lots and lots of people who want to meet you and learn your name, most importantly your mom and dad : )

No comments: