Sunday, May 4, 2008

Five Months Old!

See my two teeth?
Okay, so I'm about a week (okay, more like two) late with this post, but give me a break. I have a 5-month old! Yep, James is now 5 months old, I can hardly believe it. No doctor appointment this month, so I'm not sure of his height and weight, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown all that much as he is still wearing his 3-6 month clothes. James is certainly on the move though. He's rolling over both ways pretty easily. He has two teeth (and I think two more are on their way in). He is starting to sit up on his own, and is on his way to crawling (we had a good surge forward tonight), probably sooner than later. We spent the other weekend in Kansas City, and James went on his first plane ride (which he loved), met his first horse (which he was terrified of), and got to see his buddy Brooks (oh yeah, and his grandparents and great-grandparents). He even got his first hair cut last weekend. If you can believe it, I think he's even cuter : )
James and his buddy Brooks
First plane ride

James loved watching the planes

First cut

What a handsome guy!

Gotcha tail, Lily!

Where did she go?

No comments: