2. I scored with birthday treats and goodies. Lunch with co-workers at Red Robin, pizza from Rosati's for dinner, and my FAVORITE cupcakes from Deerfields for dessert. I'm going to have to fast for the rest of the week!
4. Chris and I were supposed to go to dinner and a movie this weekend to celebrate my birthday, but....
5. He's flying to London (ENGLAND) tomorrow and won't be back until late Saturday afternoon, which means he'll be all jet lagged, which means no dinner and a movie.
6. I wish I had something to share from our Valentine's Day weekend, but James was sick the entire time! Good thing we didn't have any plans, because they would have been cancelled.
7. My cousin Erin and I are hosting a baby shower for Kelly next month. I love that I have an excuse to buy baby stuff again! I love doing stuff like that.
8. James, hanging out at home (still a little under the weather) with Dad on President's Day (daycare was closed for teacher training and Chris had the day off). This is his make-shift chair until his real chair cover gets back from the dry cleaners (seriously, why make anything for babies dry clean only?)
You know what he's sitting in? His inflatable tub!
9. I'm seriously over winter. But 20 degrees doesn't even feel cold any more. How wrong is that?
10. Thinking about some change. More details to come in the next couple of weeks, I'm sure.
Have a good week!