Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Baby C meets Baby B


I went back for Kendra's baby shower recently. It was the first time that I've seen her pregnant, and of course the first time she's seen me. It has been quite fun being pregnant at the same time as your best friend, and I'm relying heavily on Kendra to provide lots of advice and give it to me straight! She is my pregnancy guinea pig : ) I only hope to look as great as she does at 35 weeks pregnant!
Kendra is expecting a little boy, another boy to add to the crew born in the past year or so. Baby B (as I call him, or Buck Ivan...aka Buck-I as Kendra's husband the massive Ohio State fan calls him) will join little James Porterfield, Andrew Woirhaye, and a new Carey baby boy due in December. So Baby C will have a ton of friends to play ball with if he's a boy, or a ton of boyfriends if she's a girl!

No comments: