Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Little Vacay

I took a week away to visit AZ a couple weeks ago to "help" Kelly with her duties as a new mom. In reality, I did a lot of relaxing (I watched four movies that week), I worked out every morning, had meals cooked for me every night, and my mom and I even got away to Scottsdale for a night to stay at the very trendy Hotel Valley Ho (because we're trendy ladies). In addition we went on a scorpion hunt (with a blacklight, they glow neon green!) and we had the original mai tai at Trader Vic's. I missed my boys that week (luckily there were lots of phone calls to James at night that went something like this: "Hi Mama! Hi Mama! Hi Mama!"), but I'm not going to lie, it was nice to get away for 7 days. I didn't take many pictures (you can see some of the pics I took of Kelly, Scott and Tessa here), but here are a few.

Sleepy Miss T

Backyard Sunset






No comments: